About Tall in Black
Self-expression through clothes should not be the privilege of those close to average height. Tall people too often settle for whatever clothes they manage to find that are simply long enough.
We deserve better. We deserve to have a choice, to express our personal style. That is why Tall in Black exists.
- Animal-friendly. No animal materials. All products suitable for vegans.
- Best materials, tried and tested with time
- Minimum waste during all business operations. We only print the minimum. We also participate in a recycling programme for any fabric and thread scraps we are unable to use.
- Product testing. We test our prototypes thoroughly to make sure the materials and the details are comfortable and durable.
- No sweatshop labour. All sewing is done in our little workshop in England.
- And finally, because of all the thought and time that goes into making our products, we encourage you to take care of them. This is more ecological than the fast fashion trend where clothes are purchased cheap and discarded fast. We do often package our garments in some bubble wrap. This is because faux leather should not be folded tightly, and bubble wrap cushions the material safely. Tight folds could result in stubborn creases. We recommend keeping this bubble wrap and using it as cushioning when storing your garment at home.
During the time we were getting started on Etsy, we only got very positive reviews from our customers. Review average was a full five stars, with only one four-star review!
'Well-made, fits good, arrived promptly, thanks!'
'Great trousers, fast shipping. Thank you!'
'I ordered a (...) and she did a fairly good job of matching my specifications. Friendly and easy to talk to :)'
'I ordered the (...) and I am completely in love with it! It fits like a glove, the sewing is beautifully done, the fabric is soft, comfortable and the exact shade I asked for. The adjustable neckline is ingenious! I couldn't be happier, thank you! :)'
Are you a blogger, a retailer, or someone else professionally or personally interested in Tall in Black? Send us a message using the form below!